We want you to read Courageous Discomfort in the way that best suits you.
If that means being alone with your favorite cup of tea or glass of wine or bourbon (we’re both big fans) that’s great. We also encourage you to discuss the book with friends, in book clubs, or wherever you want. To that end, we are giving you some questions below to help start these conversations.
1. How would you define courageous discomfort?
2. What situations could happen in your life where it would be helpful to re-read a section? What would that situation be and what section would be helpful?
3. Who do you most want to read this book?
1. What surprised you the most about the book?
2. Of all the information presented in the book, what has stayed with you the most? Why?
3. Did you Google anything while reading the book? If so, what was it?
1. Are there any lingering questions from the book you’re still thinking about?
2. What songs do you think best accompany Courageous Discomfort? (You can create a book group playlist together!)
3. Share a favorite quote from the book. Why did this quote stand out for you and what feelings did it evoke for you?
1. Would you consider yourself an ally after reading this book? What does that mean to you?
2. What feelings did this book evoke for you?
3. If you could ask the authors anything, what would it be?